Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Author

Hey guys,
most of you probably know who I am. I'm Phoenix66 from Nerfrevolution and I was invited to be a author on ACE's blog. So you probably will be seeing posts from me here often. I Personally have met ACE in person when I attended INO 1 and I know most of the Chicago guys. I know there is a huge war going on this weekend in Chicago called "Cataclysm 3" It looks like it will be tons of fun, I wish I could go. You guys will be seeing some of my work on the field including three brand stinkin new pumpsnaps I made for Ambience 327, and his two nephews. Snickers also has one of my older pumpsnaps, that still is awesome. I plan on attending more wars in the future, and possibly hosting one in Indiana. (Since there aren't that many) I probably will post again some time this week about whatever I decide. If you have any suggestions, let me know via PM on Nrev.
Thanks, and have a wonder day.

No comments:

Post a Comment