Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shingles! (No, not the disease, a quicker way to reload hoppers.)



Hey guys,
Recently (Well actually a few days ago) A well known contributor Louie posted about this new design he came up with, and called Shingles. Link Here
I really liked the design and ran with it. A few problems people stated is that they would make a lot of noise, and they probably would, I can't remember who, but someone had mentioned using PVC stubs and endcaps for the shingles. I thought that would work and it did. I called them Shingles 2.0 and I have a video writeup on my Youtube channel Here. What I would like to know is what you guys think of this design. I personally think it's great, and can be very effective if done properly. Let me know if you guys think there is any room for improvement in the design, and if it's really worth it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment